December 26, 2009

7.00am

Huuhh ? I have 100 years didn't blog here already.. xDD

I almost forget my password to log in here.. wahahahaha

Okay, Let me tell you how was I passed my X'mas Eve & X'mas Night. =D

Thursday :
5 of us "ofcourse my buddy" went Sunway.. Then back around 7 pm..



waiting dear KTM





long & round shape face here.. xDDD



Afterthat , I went to go have some drinks with ?? and his friends..

Then we passed our X'mas Eve with crazy and fervent .. =.="""

I was tipsy.. Hahahaha..

All my friends had send me the congratulatory X'mas message..

But i was drunk and didnt reply anyone.. wahahahaaa.. Sorry Guys !

I passed this X'mas Eve quite substantial.. =)

Friday : Merry Christmas !!

I slept until 11 o'clock , and mummy "da bao" me a bungkus of chicken rice..

Then she went salon.. =.=""

Then , I was being a person which good for nothing whole noon at home.. boring....

And night, I attented to my cousin sister house party.. She is getting married tomorrow...

Congratulations girl !


Ermm... I think here to stop already.

Wanna zzZZ again..

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment