September 15, 2010

A girl with full of ♥ !





My blog had slept for so long.. It's time for me to WAKE "her" up.. HEHhhhhhee

I not really clear with where should I start my post first.
Sooooooooo....
Lets start from something that I felt bliss and happy ! =D

Hmmmmmmmm..

I'm In ♥ ! =D

Yea.. I'm In ♥.. Confused or unbelievable ?
LOL
My family was all like "OMG, Girl.. You really grow up ! "





Hyee, Come on.
Sometimes I need some ♥ from a guy kayy ! =D

Yeaapp.. My darl dotssss me very very much.. And ofcourse I do so. ; )

We alwayss sweeeeeeeeeeeet to each other.. So it's actually hard to happen an argument between us =( Wahahhahahahahha

Hmm.. Darl.. I ♥ You ! :-*

Oowhhh Yea.. Trial is just around the corner. Sooo.. Wish all the Form 5 students "go smooooth" on the test. Cheeeeeeeerrrss! ; )




No comments:

Post a Comment