April 11, 2009

headache bout this and that =.=''''''''''''''

Owwhhh!!!!
i wanna drop my account subject..
BUT..
my teacher said that if i drop this subject then sch will drop my class too.. (that means i got to go 4K2) K1 is already enuff sia sueh for me k???SHHIITTTT
I don't wanna drop class gainn.. that is so hurt u know??
People will use different attitude see on you..
So.. I got No CHOICE =.=''
Headache laahhh..
But i think i will still continue wif my account subject and start learn to love it.. ^~^
========================================
PC Fair was held in PWTC..
Tmr is daa last day .. but i got no transport to go lahh..
haizz.. headache bout this..
=========================================
Pyee buffday is coming.. we still making decision what to buy for her..
headache bout this too.. xDD
=================================================
what i want to eat on tmr breakfast???
headache too..^v^( actually im quite tam jiak 1) hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment