April 23, 2009

Quarrel between me and she

~what you want to do after complete wif ur study?
~what is ur ambition ?????

~can u plan ur future well ?

~can u score atleast 4A's in ur SPM ?
she ask me wif the serious looks..

and lots lots of question is started turn around in my mind..

she told me study is my responsible right now..

she want me study well..
she is very afraid of my study..

she don't wanna my life become bad and worse..

she told me that no one's can easily made changes with their life's..

as long as u work hard, you will surely be rewarded..

she love to arrange my time with her own way..( but i really hate it )

Mum.. i have my own timetable, so I don't need you to arrange my time!

i knew you loves and care me so much..

but.. ur loves and care is such bringing me pressure...

however.. u're still my beloved mum..

sorry that i made such stupid things (talk back to u) afternoon..


Loves u owayz.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment