November 30, 2009

Being

There's no use in looking to anyone else.. You have to do it urself !!!

Everyone's forced to change through the situation they live the time..

No any excuse there.

Maybe you're not concerned or involved in any happen or cases.

But when the time came to make a decision , We are enable to do anything .

Yes I am !

I'm in the troble right now . But there's like no one know this or lend me a hand.

Even my own *siblings*.

He is already change . A big big changes after he had married ! Really

I'm so dissapointed and sad on this .

He's not this kind of attitude while talk to anyone of us before he getting married.

He is just like try to sound us out on this happen.

His moves is just like beware of us.

So i realize that everything have to achieved ourself.

Don't think that own *siblings* can help us when troble is there.

Maybe your siblings is good enough for you .

And you are lucky enough.

But mine *siblings* is change to another one when the day he married a girl came to my house !

No comments:

Post a Comment