November 14, 2009

Blissful February / 2009

Duhh !! There's still left 50 days to end up this boring holiday...........

What can I do during ?? ZZZZZZZzz

Okay okay... Let me Self Song *SS* first... hoohoooo


Left :



* 10 days "11/24"Genting Highlands






3 months and 1 days * 93 days "02/15"Taiwan






3 months and 5 days * 99 days "02/20"Birthday of Mine


Yeahh !!


10 days and I'm going to Genting with my dear buddys and friends


93 days to Taiwan and my 17th years old birthday will be celebrate there too !!!



I'm going to stay there for half month.. Woww.. Expected man... xDD


Everything that joyous enough going to happen in February


Blissful me


=>




Yesterday went Bkt Tinggi JJ.. Bought few shirt and take few photo
She got lots lots of pattern







No comments:

Post a Comment