September 3, 2009

.........

Uhmmm , listen to me please, I got something to say here !
The movie that i have been looking forward to this day finally got the answer. Next thursday (10/9/09) ' Where Got Ghost ' will be screen all over the country. Woohoo , i'm so happy do you guys know ? maybe don't know lah. =D I had promise my dear cousin which i will go to see the movie with her , and she also promised me that she will come and pick me up . Haha , but she's only free on weekend . I got soooo looong time didn't meet her up already . Dunno she is still good or not ! Actually watch a movie whether is with our beloved family or friends is quite a blissful matter to me . So i'll appreciate the time that together with them . Hehe~ Yesterday Gee was came to my house after school. My class was end at 12.40pm . But her class end at 1.10pm , So i have to waited her for half an hour . During the hour , I was chit-chat with Kae Jing and Ung Chuan . ^^ After that , we walked back home . And i had talked so much to her . Because she is the easiest person for me to talked to . At my house , we chit-chat and online . We talk whatever can talk. Hahaa . Because of private matter , today i was absent to school . My classmate Kae Jing had text and ask me the reason. Ahahaha.. But i didn't reply her message . Cos i don't know what to write in the text. And the matter is quite hard for me to open mouth , So i have to keep it inside my heart . Even though is my best friend , HuiGee , but i couldn't tell her the main reason . If she know why the reason , sure she will think that I'm stupid enough . Okayy lah , this all for tonight , I'm tired enough today.
Goodbye and night to my dear blog and readers !
Chaozz.........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment