September 6, 2009

Unwilling money~~

Dear readers ,
Where Got Ghost ( No Handphone Trailer Version)


Take A Look Pls

Friday i was went to cut my hair again . I was spend rm225 for my dearest hair with bought a REDKEN hair shampoo and hair cut fee . Actually i felt abit unwilling to spend the money on a rm185 hair shampoo . But afterthat i think that I wash my hair everyday , if use those shampoo that are not good in quality , that will be very very sorry to my hair . hahahahaa !
So... Pay lahh

Haizz , a special Sunday on my life. no go out , no shopping , no pout , no joke , no quarrel between us . what a boring day ? You dont wanna take a look on me and call me , I can just become a stupid and waiting there , I know this time is my wrong but who wouldn't make mistake?

The past always seems better when you look back on it.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment