September 12, 2009

My Silence Is Just Another Word For My Pain

Reached home already 12.30pm++, and the time for now is half past three morning , although my brain make me a response that i have to go bed now , but i can't close my eyes up . I'm thinking about what i had did on this few day and what should I post here.

Okay, let me start from Friday.


Ehemm....

My mommy was not home, I gotta to had my lunch own self. So the best way for me to settle this is, called 1300-13-1300 . I had order a Mcnuggets set. It was full enough. After that, I prepare to hang out with friend. We went to AEON Bkt Tinggi to watched the WHERE GOT GHOST. 3 of us was 'boom' by the film. The movie is not really nice.

Mine conclusion to this movie is : This film stories has a weak appeal to me. =.=


Here my ticket :


Next ,

Saturday :

I woke up on 2.30pm , I was slept on 5 morning Friday. So I'm quite blur when woke up. I had my 'breakfast' on 4o'clock and dinner on 9o'clock. And sure supper on 1o'clock. Saturday allows me to feel that I'm a person which good-for nothin'. xD

Then ,

The Sunday :

Today morning i went to had lunch on 1 something with ' ABC ' We went Food Republic @ Pavilion to ate Penang Assam Laksa. Wwooow... that's really delicious. I love those Penang food very much.

Pan Mee Dry

" ABC"

Penang Assam Laksa

" Mine"

And now, I feel like wanna eat something.. xD Because, after ate Penang Assam Laksa , I got eat nothin' until now. Haahhaa

Follow by Monday ,

Hehe, I'm not going school later . That means I don't have to wake up on 6.10am. Ahahaha.. School already post me '2 love letters' (surat amaran) LOL.. But they can't even take any disciplin action on me . Cos the permission that allow me to not going school is my mommy. So, they can do nothing. Pn. Tan had called my mom around twice times. But ........ Hahahaha

Okay.. I'm hungry now. Let me cook my mee sedaap to fill up my stomach.

Chazz, Night..!

No comments:

Post a Comment