September 25, 2009

poinTless

24 , Sept Thurs

She : Why don't you answer my phone yesterday night ?

Me : Oh ! Cos there's something wrong with my phone . Where are you now ?

She : I'm just finished tuition.

Me : Wanna come my house not?

She : Go your house ? Okay, I'm just nearby your house area , going to reach already .

-------------------------------------------------------------------

After this converse , Gee and her sister reached my home after 5 minutes . Until 1 something , my da jie fetch us to jusco . At first , we planned to have a movie there , but we realized that there was no even one movie that attract us . So we gotta spend our time to have a walk there.
We ate snack and talked people trouble at the same time . xD
"girl memang lah kepo sikit"

Against the phone camera :





25 , Sept Friday

That was my first time , it felt happy but unhappy too ! Before that , I'm still hesitate should i try this . At last ................ I had tried ! ' sila beri I satu tepuk '


Hey guys !

What's goes around on your mind ya ?

= D

1 comment: