October 23, 2009

Finally.. the important subject in exam was past pretty fast on this week..

Those subject for me is just like a nightmare..

And now I can live a happy and relax weekends...

Today I just received my shirt which bought via on9.. I bought the shirt beginning of September,

The stock ought to be delivery on beginning of October.. but it's already late for about 3 weeks..

I'm so angry about that.. Not only that.. I had bought 2 items which is a shirt and a pants..
Manatau.. The pants that I love very much was out of stock.. What the..
And the seller din't infrom me about that.. My payment already paid last month.. arghh
Not only that.. this afternoon I called and text the seller about the money..
But.. there was no any replied or called back.. HuuhhH?? A website which broke their promises..
That means the pants will become my belanja.. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

the only I received

out-of-stock -.-

Nevermind, I won't buy any shirt from this website anymore.. A website which lack of promise..

SuxX

Hehe.. now i got another website which got much many nice shirt that I love.. woohoo..

I gotta to order the shirt now... Cos the shirt is too nice already.. ahahahaaaaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment