October 11, 2009

Untitle

I was past a very rich Saturday just now . And Sunday is still remains an unkown . -.-

Let me start my "grandfather, grandmother stories" first ......

As a friend , sure I remember my buddy birthday ... That's "Ah Gee" *10/11*

Yes , an unexpected phone that make by Gee at 6 something and Station One become our "tempat lepak"

How's bout the gift ? Did I bought it ?? Lol.. Sure lah .. I'm so pai seh if went people's birthday without gift..

All of you knew that what I bought for her too. Did you still remember my "today's Job" post ?? Yeahh , I was pick the third dress for her . Cos I knew she love that shirt very much. Hehe... From the start , I decided to gave her a big surprise . That's All American Concert Tickets . "her favour singer". UNfortunately , my brother in law friends told that the ticket is "sold out" So i got no free concert ticket for this time . Malang betul....

Then :

9pm reached there, start chit-chat and played Poker ...

A very special "birthday party" I went for 1st time . No cake , No birthday song , only 4 friends .. But that's our habits.. =D

But I think each other is still happy ..

The profound friendship is Prove by Nothin' , So that we can Everlasting . =)

I was left guys at 11something . Rush for another baby full moon event . Back home around 5 something . That's now !!!! I heard the rooster crow . That means I got to bed now .

Okay...
Sayonara !!

No comments:

Post a Comment