October 7, 2009

I'm writing what I want to tells , If you not really like what am I tell here , left lah

I'm super duper agree with what my buddy said ..
This is a place that full of drama queen and plagiarizer as is known to all *copycat*
Why ar ?? Why those *copycat* love to followed what other are using , having , and else ??
Oor , "copycat" are using the "FOLLOW ME" shampoo ?? So they got no choice ?? Are them ?
My friend told me last time , "copycat" is thick-skinned animal ?
Ooooooooh !! And now , I realized that she is just trying to said the true to me .
My opinion to "drama queen" :

I think "they" are still okie for me ! Cos I don't really pay attention to the "drama queen" that just

around me . I already know what the acts "they" will have on the next , So what for i look on

"them" ? If look on "them" , they thought themself very "ho liao", and keep acting like

"hongkong drama" , "taiwan drama" , "korea drama" and "chao zhou opera" infront

you . I think you will beh tahan also right ?

So , just ignore lah

"plagiarizer" for me :
Walao eh , i think everyone who is still alive here should be hate them right ?
I don't know what "they" are thinking lah . Why "you" can't just be yourself ? Why ?? arrghhhh
Did "you" know that everyone is ignoring "you" . Everyone got their own style but not let "you" copy .
And i think if "you" are the copier , sure the original are nicer than "you" a hundred and thousand
times .
Be yourself can ?
"
You" are just wasting the earth resource , polluting friends and bringing them trouble .
So pandai-pandai lah , Lost from the earth and the friends around "you" will find your strong
points and thanks to "you" .
Thanks !
If "you" felt like I'm trying to charges on "you" with this post . Then "you" can make a deep self
criticism to make sure that "you" are not the one's .
Angry make "one's" had to admit their demerits !
Do "you" understand the meaning of this sentence ?
Okay , I got to take a self-examination to examine myself is it i'm also the "copycat"

No comments:

Post a Comment