October 18, 2009

my wonderful saturday

I dah balik ni !!!
My blog was abandon by me for 1 week... Ahahaha..

Don't worry.. I already picked it up again just now.. xDD

Tell you guys my tight scheduled for 10/17 = Saturday




9.00am

I got my account class extra tuition ..

But i went there on 9.40am # late for 40 minutes # : )

Then our class end up on 12.00pm

But again we back on 12.30 pm # late for 30 minutes #

Afterthat, A 19 years old girl text me and ask *Free ? Wana cum out ?

Woohoo.. That's Missy Prue my dear cousin

And sure I promise readily to her ...




2.00pm

She picked me up..


Then we went few place ...

The last destination was Sunway Pyramid ..

We ate , buy and walk around there ...

Ethan was there too... Oh my Goshh!! I love him so much weih...


Around 5.00pm

Done the thing we should bought..

Then home sweet home





9.00pm

I prepared to went Evelyn 16th birthday party..

While on the way going Eve house ... I saw "he" was on the road too..

The left-handed seat that usually sit by me was changed to another people..

I don't know who is that ..

This cause me flung away whole night at Eve house ...

Anyways , I was happy but unhappy too




my dearest kopitiam *Papparich*

Reached home at 1.00am

Around 4am..

Bro backed from fishing and "we" went mamak..

I dont dare to ask "him" who he fetch just now..

The question and answer just keep myself and here ..........

I really hopes that "he" can saw this post...

So that I can get my points = )

No comments:

Post a Comment