October 30, 2009

"Lucky Friday"

It's NOT Fair !!!!
Today was the last day we took exam..
Tell u guys !
I WAS CHEATED In THE EXAM .
The first time I did it on this year . Unfortunately, my CLEVER teacher was exposed this after the exam. =.=
On period 6 , She came in , and she asked about 9 student Math Question Paper 1 to compare wheather 9 of us cheat with each other or not .
Cos I got 36 correct in the Math Paper 1 .
The most pro student in Math is just get 35 correct . So i got nothing can said . ~.~
So, how come my teacher will trust that I do it all myself.
When my teacher ask me to go for see her , I was admit what i have did while exam is going on . I feel so sorry to my teacher .
But all was already happened !!
My teacher din't take any disciplin action to us .
This teacher is good enough....... ( :
Haihh , I'm so unlucky lah. I was cheated the first time and I got exposed .
But why "other's" cheat seriously in exam but "they" was still safe there ????
WHY ?
My friend told me that their class was many people cheated in exam .
The "cheater" somemore took another student exam paper to copy .
But "the people" was safe .
F**k !!
And "the people" not only cheat for 1 subject , but almost all subject . SAFE too -.-
Last time I thought that "they" was good in study . Owhh ! Actually "they" also cheated in PMR .
Okay lah , I don't wanna said so much for this .
Sorry to you & you !

No comments:

Post a Comment